Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentistry for your family is a big decision! We understand that you probably have some questions about what to expect when you come to our dental office. Here are some common questions we receive. If you do not see yours listed here, just give us a call. We are always happy to help.
- Is "laughing gas" safe for me and my child?
- My child has a tooth coming in behind their baby tooth. Is this normal?
- Why do I need a crown on my tooth after my root canal when my tooth is fixed and it's not hurting anymore?
- Will teeth whitening damage my teeth? Will my teeth feel sensitive if I whiten my teeth?
- How often should I come in to have my teeth checked and to have a cleaning done?
- Do I need to have x-rays taken?
- When should I bring my child for their dental visit?